Secretum - is a disruptive trading and communication solution for Web 3.0.
Secretum is on a mission to make decentralized messaging and trading seamless. Secretum is DeFi and metaverse compatible, being positioned as the go-to solution for the Web 3.0 era. Besides that, Secretum is among TOP 7 Solana's Ecosystem All-time popular projects
- Validation through wallet - By joining with the wallet you will be 100% secure. No phone, email, social media accounts. You provide data that you want
- OTC and P2P trading (including NFTs)
- Messaging Safety — No centralized data storage, complete anonymity, no data transfers and complete end-to-end encryption
- Communication with other wallets - By inserting your wallet public address you can start chatting with other NFT, Crypto and token holders to make deals. If the wallet is not yet on the platform - no worries, we will swap the SER token with your message to them.
- Smart Public Channels - SPCs can be used for communication with investors, product users, P2P deals and even for trading assets like NFTs or tokens;
- These channels allow their creators to set certain rules of what a user needs to prove or pay before entering the channel and to keep being able to access it;
- Subscription fee - Channel owner can define a one-time fee or recurrent fees. Those can be paid directly to the connected wallet and recurrent fees will be requested to be paid when accessing member has hit the expiration date of their membership
- Proof of ownership - Channel owners can request new users to prove they hold certain assets such as a coin or an NFT in order to access a channel. This will be re-checked periodically to make sure the members are still valid.)
The principle of creating a channel is familiar to Telegram and Discord, thus it is easy to set it up and use it;
Secretum has a simple technical solution that allows bridging the product to other popular chains